Today was a busy day! The power went out this afternoon while watching a movie and so we quickly packed up and headed over to Daddy's friends house to watch the NFL playoffs. You have only been alive for a month, but I think you have already watched a lifetime worth of sporting events. It's not gonna slow down anytime soon! After the game we headed over to Chad and Sarah's house to play some games. You were up the whole time while baby Chance slept. Chad and Sarah are convinced that you two are going to get married. Don't worry, mommy won't let you marry that little redhead! Chance is a week older than you and you are already bigger than him. You are getting so big! Uncle Tanner thinks you are going to be the tallest woman in the world. . . I wish you would just stop growing!!!
I love you!
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment