After a wonderful stay at the hospital it's finally time for you to come home with us! We stayed at the hospital this morning until Steve, Mary, Addy and Hanna made it down from Utah for the Christmas break! They insisted we stay in the hospital until they got into town so that they would feel like they didn't miss out on much! You had oh so many visitors! We got everything packed up and strapped you in, but you looked way too big for your car seat! Uncle Ryan made you a beanie to keep you warm on the drive home. We left the hospital around 3:00 pm and Daddy drove very cautiously to make sure we all made it safely home! You are just too cute Leighton! I can't promise that I'm going to be a perfect mom, but I promise to always love you. . . even if your naughty! It's a good thing I have you forever! I love you!
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment